We study time in the brain at multiple scales: 1 second, 86400 seconds, and π⋅107 seconds.
· Future grad students: You should join our lab! Here's why. Email Jihwan.
· We are looking for a postdoc! See our SRBR ad for details.
· Jihwan Myung (Principal Investigator)
· Amalia Ridla (Master's Student/Research Assistant)
· Dino Tsai (Lab Manager/Research Assistant)
· Travis Feng (Research Assistant)
· Firdani Rianda (Research Assistant)
Extended members & past members
· Circadian clock & subjective time: mood regulation
· Sociology of body clocks: brain clocks and kidney clock
· Timekeeping in the hindbrain: a multi-oscillatory circadian centre in the mouse dorsal vagal complex (2020)
· Clocks in the wild: entrainment to natural light (2020)
· Weak coupling between intracellular feedback loops explains dissociation of clock gene dynamics (2019)
· The kidney clock contributes to timekeeping by the master circadian clock (2019)
· The choroid plexus is an important circadian clock component (2018)
· GABA-mediated repulsive coupling between circadian clock neurons in the SCN encodes seasonal time (2015)
All publications available at Google Scholar & PubMed.
· Mathematical Methods in Neuroscience (Spring 2020) & (Spring 2019)
· ImagingAnalysis for Mathematica
· LocoBox for Python and Arduino
Laboratory of Braintime at Taipei Medical University (TMU) & Shuang Ho Hospital (SHH)